Below are instructions how to get started with cryptotrader.online. Do you like to know how it works, check the information in "How does it work?"
Step 1: Register at bitstamp.net
To get started you need to create a free account on the Bitcoin exchange: https://www.bitstamp
Step 2: Create an API key
- Login at Bitstamp in your account
- Go to User Account menu (click top-right on user icon)
- Click on “Settings”
- Click on “API – Access” in the left menu on your screen
- Do not fill in the filter fields (leave them empty)
- Choose “Associated account” which you want to use for trading
Tip: If you want to trade yourself, it is better to create a sub-account for Cryptotrader in advance.
- Check only the following permission fields below
- Click on “Enter 2FA & Submit” button
You will now see the following screen
Now your API-KEY and SECRET will be shown on the screen.
- Click on API-KEY and then copy. Paste the value in a simple text editor (like Notepad)
- Click on SECRET and then copy. Paste the value in the text editor. The SECRET will be shown only once and cannot be shown again later.
Tip: Use a simple text editor (Windows: Notepad, MacOS: TextEditor) to copy / paste the API key / SECRET and NOT Microsoft Word. This can change the key due to its automatic formatting so that the key is no longer valid.
Both the API-KEY and the SECRET you will need later.
IMPORTANT: Click on the “Activate” API key button. You will receive an email from bitstamp with a confirmation link. Click on this link to activate your key. As soon as you have clicked the link in the email your key is valid.
Step 3: Transfer money to your bitstamp account
To make an optimal return, we recommend starting with a minimum of $ 1000. See also explanation in the FAQ.
- Login in your bitstamp account
- Click on “Deposit” at the top of the page
- Click then “Bank transfer”
- Depending on your own bank choose either USD (when you have a US bank account) or EUR (when you have a Euro account)
- Fill in the amount you want to transfer
- Click on continue.
You will now see a screen with the information you need to do a bank transfer
Transfer now the money from your own bank account to Bitstamp using the information above:
Make sure that you include “Unique Reference” in your description of the wiretransfer.
It takes 2 – 5 business days to credit your account.
If you transfered Euros to Bitstamp you need to convert them first to USD. Cryptotrader only trades with USD. Follow for this the instructions Convert Euro to USD
After you have received the USD in your bitstamp account you can continue with step 4: Registration at Cryptotrader.online
Step 4: Registration at Cryptotrader.online
Go to the registration form and fill in the required fields.
As soon as we have received your registration we create an account at Cryptotrader.online and send you an email to get started.