Below are instructions how to get started with cryptotrader.online. Do you like to know how it works, check the information in "How does it work?"
Step 1: Register at bitstamp.net
To get started you need to create a free account on the Bitcoin exchange: https://www.bitstamp
Step 2: Create an API key
– Click on “New API key” -> You should then see the following screen:
– Fill in your Two-factor (2FA) authentication code (from Google authenticator or Authy)
– Choose the associated account (only when you have created sub-accounts)
Press the button “Generate Key”. Now your API-KEY and SECRET will be shown on the screen. Make a copy of your API-KEY and SECRET and paste them in a text editor (like Notepad). The SECRET will be shown only once and cannot be shown again later.
IMPORTANT: Click on the “Activate” API key button. You will receive an email from bitstamp with a confirmation link. Click on this link to activate your key.
Step 3: Transfer money to your bitstamp account
International Wire Transfer
- Login in your bitstamp account
- Click on “Deposit” at the top of the page
- Click “International Bank”, you will now see the screen below
- Fill in all the required fields and make sure that “U.S. dollar” is selected as account balance.
- Click on deposit, you will now see the screen below
- Use the information above to make an international wire transfer.
- Make sure that you include the “Message Number” in the description
It takes 2 – 5 business days to credit your account. After you have received USD in your bitstamp account you can continue with step 4: Registration at Cryptotrader.online
EU bank (SEPA) transfer
Deposit with Bitcoin
Here are some tips where to buy bitcoins online. You can store these Bitcoins on your Bitcoin wallet on your smartphone. We would recommend the free Copay Bitcoin Wallet for iOS and the Mycelium wallet for Android. For larger amounts of Bitcoin we advice to use a more secure hardware wallet like Trezor or Ledger Nano S.
Transfer Bitcoins to bitstamp and convert them to USD
Important: Check if your Bitcoins are converted to USD
If there are still some BTC in your account you need to convert them to USD. This is how you can do that:
Choose the right market BTC/USD in the top left corner of your screen. Go to Buy / Sell -> click on Sell BTC to sell all your BTC into USD.
Normally this should take only a few moments. On the top of your screen you can see the balance. If everything went successfull BTC should be 0 and the full amount should be in USD.
Step 4: Registration at Cryptotrader.online
Go to the registration form and fill in the required fields.
As soon as we have received your registration we create an account at Cryptotrader.online and send you an email to get started.