Back to step 1: Registration with Bitstamp
Step 2: Create an API key at Bitstamp
- Log in to Bitstamp
- Go to settings menu (click on user icon at the top right)
- Click on “Settings”
- Now click on “API – Access” in the menu on the left
- Leave the filter fields empty.
- Choose your “Associated account” with which you want to trade.
Tip: If you want to start trading yourself, it is better to create a sub-account for Cryptotrader in advance.
- Now check only the following “Permissions”:
- Now click on “Enter 2FA & Submit” button
You will now see the following screen
Tip: Use a simple text editor (Windows: Notepad, MacOS: TextEditor) to copy / paste the API key / SECRET and NOT Microsoft Word. This can change the key due to its automatic formatting so that the key is no longer valid.
Now proceed to the next step.
Step 3: Transfer money to Bitstamp